Honor & Memorial Gifts
If you, a family member or friend have been touched by Quest, we hope you'll consider making a gift to us in honor of that person. Providing a gift establishes a living tribute that allows you to:
- Honor a loved one or yourself
- Support our continuing efforts
- Receive personal financial benefits from your contribution
You may feel reluctant to condition your gift upon personal recognition. Yet allowing us to use your name or the name of a loved one can inspire philanthropy in others and further a cause that's important to you. Any charitable gift you arrange can be made in honor of someone.
Consider these two basic methods of establishing an honorary gift:
- A gift today - An outright gift can help fund our immediate needs or an upcoming project. The financial
benefits include an income tax deduction and possible elimination of capital gains tax.
- A gift through your will or living trust - You can include a bequest in your will or living trust stating
that a specific asset, certain dollar amount or - more commonly - a percentage of your estate will pass
to us at your death in honor of your loved one.
Quest is a non-profit organization qualifying under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and your donation will be tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
To make an honor or memorial gift by credit card using our secure payment processor:
the first and last name of the loved one you are honoring
amount below and click
the 'Submit' button
into and complete the information for the payment system
will receive a confirmation email after you have completed your